Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Extra Days!!!!

So Sunday afternoon I received a text from my boss saying they were giving us Monday and Tuesday off as well. There is nothing better than that! But what was I going to do with myself. PLAY of course! On Monday Breken's cousin and best friend, jack, came over. We made homemade play dough and watched Ironman. The play dough was easy.
2 cups flour
2 cups water
1 cup salt
cook on the stove until right consistency and add color.
done!


On Tuesday we went to Jump'N Bounce with our friends, Sam, Eliza aka Bug, and Tucker. We had so much fun! I couldn't get Breken to stay still long enough to get a decent picture. And I was having too much fun jumping to even want to take pictures. This was the perfect thing for us to do on a a snowy spring day.

No comments: