Monday, May 9, 2011

ohhhh Boy!

Well for starters, I hope everybody had a wonderful Mothers day weekend! I had a scare on Thursday, I thought I had appendicitis, after spending all day at the ER i found out it was a ruptured ovarian cyst. MAN! If anybody has had one of those I feel for ya-- It could have been so much worse, so I'm glad it was what it was.

On Saturday Breken and I planted our flower beds, based on today's weather it might have been a little premature. I hope they live through the next couple days (fingers crossed)

On sunday we went out for breakfast and went to both my mom's and lee's it was a nice sunday. Last night I put Breken to bed just like every night. About an hour went by and heard the bedroom door open, and Breken said "I found it mama" So of course my reaction was " what, you found what?" " the powder" he said. The pictures pretty much explain what his room, toys, and everything else looked like. Too FUNNY!!


No comments: