Monday, April 11, 2011

What a weekend-


My weekend project!
I needed something above Breken's bed. This project took me longer than I anticipated, however it only cost me $3.27. I had all the spare wood at home, and all I bought was some sample paint from Home Depot. The letters are made out of sticks I found in the yard, and a lot of hot glue.



Breken's favorite place to watch movies. I loved having little
cubby places like this when I was little.
Aw man. We went to my cousin's baby blessing on Sunday, Breken didn't take a nap before we went and you can imagine how worried I was about going to church with him. Well, he was a perfect little angel to my surprise, but crashed the second we got home. This was too funny not to post.

1 comment:

ahewitson said...

That sign is so cute! You are quite crafty. Sorry my nieces were so bratty to Breken yesterday. They don't like to share.