Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Camping Anyone?

About 2 years ago when Lee got into his nursing program he asked if I would get him a motorcycle once he graduated. Apparently I said yes.( I don't remember that) Well graduation is just a few short weeks away and the topic came up again. Except this time, he thought that we, as a family, would enjoy a trailer more. Of course I agreed! We were on the hunt, and leave it to lee to find the diamond in the rough. We got an amazing deal on a tent trailer, and I can't tell you how excited we are. Lee has been going 6 days a week for almost 2 years now, and it is time to enjoy the summer as a family. Breken loves the outdoors as much as lee and I do and we look forward to upcoming adventures. Lee needs a break, and let me tell you, SO DO I! Now bring on the sun!




No comments: