Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update

There is a reason I haven't updated our blog in the last two weeks.

Two week ago the company I worked for, for almost 7 years, closed its doors. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful the last 7 years have been. The owners that I worked for are the most amazing people in the world, I learned so much from them and I am so thankful to have a great relationship with them, still today.

I chose not to post the news on our blog or my facebook, because even though it wasn't my fault I still felt a little embarrassed. Needless to say I didn't waste anytime. I sent my resume out to quite a few places, landed quite a few interviews, and excepted a job earlier this week.

I am now being trained and working as a paralegal for a law firm 60 seconds away from my home. I am really enjoying it so far, and my coworkers are doing their best to not make me feel too much like the new girl on the block.

Breken is doing ok. He was complaining about his ear hurting, so I took him to the doctor, and the tube in his left ear is stuck behind his ear drum. We are currently giving him ear drops twice a day hoping that will help loosen up the tube. If not it's off to surgery. We're crossing our fingers.

Lee is doing great! He passed his state exam with flying colors. He landed a job at a facility that he did a clinical rotation, and he is so excited. Now he just needs his license.


So that's what has happened in the Hamilton house. All in all everything is fine!

Like I always say.......................

Everything Happens For a Reason! Even If You Can't Connect the Dots Right Away!

1 comment:

Chet and Jory said...

Wow... A lot has happened! Way to go, you got a job FAST! That is so lucky, job hunting is the worst thing ever. Poor Breken, if you guys need anything let us know. And... lets do something SOON!