Monday, March 14, 2011

What A Fabulous Weekend

On Thursday Lee and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years. It's been the best 5 years of my life. I give Lee all the credit for being such an amazing, hard working, loving husband and father. We went on a HOT date! Let me tell you it has been a while since we went to dinner and a movie. It was so much fun!

It couldn't have been a more beautiful weekend! I think Breken and I spent every waking moment outside playing and cleaning up the yard, getting ready for spring. I needed that sunshine. My cheeks even got sunburned, I love it!

I made a book sling for Breken's room, and it was so easy! I am very pleased with the way it turned out, and it was less than $20.00! Let me know if you want the instruction I can post them. Or you can watch the video by clicking on the following link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CurbNotes?feature=mhum#p/u/12/Zpkrwb7faSw

I hope everybody Had a wonderful weekend!




No comments: