Monday, February 7, 2011

Winter Update

So here is what we have been up to lately. Breken's cousin Jack is his best friend, and wants to see him every waking moment. So we took the two to jungle jims. Do you remember this place? I didn't even know it still existed. They had a blast. We also spent some time with my Best friend Lauren and her two girls Lexi and baby Maylie at chucky cheese. Breken loved the mouse guy that walked around. I found it a little creepy to be honest.

I've had a bad case of the winter blues this year and so on the weekends I like to find something to do. And I have had such a blast with my little man.

PSSSS Jack's mom Jory is pregnant with her 2nd! and I am so excited for her When you ask Breken if Jack is going to have a brother or a sister, he says sister every time. And replies with " Breken wants a sister too---k? Please mama?" Don't worry this is not an announcement, and he will have to wait quite a while for one of those. haha!







1 comment:

Chet and Jory said...

Come on Steff... he needs a sister! We need to go again! That was such a blast those two boys have so much fun together!