Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everybody enjoyed their Valentines day!
Valentines isn't a big thing in our house. Not yet anyway. Breken has fun with the Valentines that he gets to give out, and he LOVES the candy that he gets in return. I usually give him a little valentines gift, this year it was a Batman movie. For dinner he got a grilled cheese sandwich shaped like a heart.

Lee showed up at my work with a rose, a card, and the most delicious oreo truffles. I thought I died and gone to heaven. I asked him where he got them and he said that a girl he goes to school with makes them, but she won't give out the recipe!! Who does that??
Well, I was on a mission to find that recipe and guess what......I found it! I made them today for work and took a pic. If you want the recipe let me know. They are absolutely Divine


Like I said before we don't really celebrate Valentines Day. So this year I made Lee a small gift using a deck of cards. It turned out really cute.
He Loved it! Said it was the best gift I have ever given him. (I don't know if I believe that)
I hope everybody had a wonderful Valentines Day!



1 comment:

Mikelle and Ben said...

That's funny that she wouldn't give out that recipe! I've made them before and they really are delicious truffles. I love them. I'm glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day!