Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't have a picture today, but I realized that more people look at my blog then I thought, which means that I need to update more often. It was a beautiful weekend and I think I can speak for all of us when I say bring on the SUN!!
So Here's the update: Lee got into school, we put our house on KSL and believe it or not we sold it. We have to be out by July 1st. It really hasn't hit me yet, I just take it all one day at a time. I have been looking at all of my options, and am trying to find a way to move to Nevada with Lee, but.... it's not looking so good. Breken and I will live with my mom and we will go down to Nevada every weekend. We have a lot of planning and a lot to do in the next 3 months. I will try and keep everyone posted. Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Josh and MaryLynne said...

I can't believe it! That's so wonderful! How long is he going to be gone for? I'm sad that you don't get to go with him though...