Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh Boy......or Girl?



Bring on 2012!


It's time that Breken becomes a big brother come early September. We are all very excited, but I must say that I am also a little terrified to have 2 kids on my hands. It has been 4 years. I find myself asking: do I remember how to take care of a baby? how will Breken handle sharing his mom and dad, and more importantly his nana? Everything works out the way it's suppose to. I plan on staying home after this one comes along, and I couldn't be happier with that decision.


I have been feeling well. I didn't get too sick with Breken, only a little nausea at night. Same goes for this one. knock on wood. It can still hit me any day now. I am a lot more tired come this time around than I remember with Breken, I hope that fades with time.

4 comments:

Kalee and Mike said...

Congrats!!!! I'm very excited for you!! I know you will be a great mom with 2:)

Chet and Jory said...

YIPEE!!! I am seriously so excited. Gwen needs a little friend like Jack. I am honestly thinking it is a girl. I was wrong about Gwen but... I just have a feeling. Steff... If you are super tired one night and just need a break, please call me and I will come get Breken. I am so excited that you will be staying home too. That means we will be hanging out A LOT!

ahewitson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope it's a girl, but I'm sure it would be fun to have another little guy to play with Breken. I'm totally jealous that you will get to stay home. I am looking forward to the day when I can do the same!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Yay congrats! That is so exciting! :)