Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Adventure

This weekend we went to our cabin. My family couldn't use it so Lee and I took advantage of it and headed up there. Breken always has 10 times the amount of fun when his best friend/cousin Jack comes along. Considering Jack's mom Jory just had a baby I didn't think she would mind if i stole Jack for the weekend, and that's exactly what I did. We had so much fun! The boys played and played and played. We saw a mama moose with her baby, tons of deer and we played lots of games. Breken had a blast and i think Jack did too. It was a nice get away weekend with the boys and I can't wait to do it again.









1 comment:

Chet and Jory said...

Oh man Steff, you really have no idea how much fun Jack had. He wakes up at night and wants "Steffamy and Breken" and all he talks about is being spiderman with Breken. Thank you so much for taking him!