Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Camping Trip

So for my birthday this last weekend we finally got to take the trailer out and go camping. We went with our good friends, the stanley's, and let me tell you, we had the time of our life! We went on a really cool hike, Breken finally got to learn how to pee outside, we splashed and played in puddles, and of course roasted marshmallows and had smores. I hope everybody had a great weekend. I am off to pack for our camping trip to Salina this weekend, we can't wait!





Ha Ha I had to take a picture and post it, it's just too funny!
This Picture needs an explanation. Breken has the worst running nose in the world which results in a chapped nose.
So his solution was to put a Band-Aid on.

1 comment:

Kalee and Mike said...

Looks like alot of fun!!! Love the Picture of him Peeing! Ha ha ha!